Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 23, 2009



So I'm in my 16th week...I think. That means I'm almost done with my fourth month and well into my second trimester. Good God, where did the time go?!?!? I'm reading lots of baby books and magazines and what kind of car seat/stroller seems to be the hot topic in our family! Juddy would rather read novels than baby books, so I've placed baby movies intermittently on Netflix. I think we get our first one tonight....

I think I felt Radler move the other night. I've heard that in the beginning the feeling can be really easy to miss. Some explain it like "you feel like you've got gas". My mom said it feels like a gold fish flopping around, which I think is the most descriptive opinion I've heard. Anyway, I was on the couch with Juddy watching a movie and I thought I felt a little "gold fish" in my belly. And then I farted. Guess that wasn't it. But then I felt it again and I DIDN'T fart! Ooo ooo!!! I felt it a couple times that evening and a few other times while lying in bed. It's so subtle, I can't be sure, but based on what I've heard and read, I think that's Radler! Our own little ninja... I can't wait for Rad to move more consistently, more ferociously and enough that Juddy can feel...

Closing of the shop is going well. Juddy sold 15 bikes in 3 days. He's now in the process of building some more bikes that he had all the parts for (it's easier to sell a bike then all it's parts) and moving the ski accessories into the bike shop. While everyone is sad to see the shop go, they are proud and excited for him to become a Dad. Also, because the need is so great to have a ski shop in Skagit Valley, Juddy is looking for a place to continue ski rental, tune, repair 3 days a week during the winter time. He's so full of great ideas, I have no doubt that he'll find just the perfect fit. I know they talk about the "glow" of a pregnant woman, but if a to-be-papa can glow, Juddy is just that! It's super cool!

Well, loves, hugs, kisses and snuggles to everyone and until next time ~MUAH

1 comment:

  1. "gold fish flopping around" feeling - sounds more like the night of conception. snap

    ReplyDelete