Monday, December 7, 2009

40 weeks and 1 day...

That's a good lookin' family!!

In an effort to keep busy and not think about WHEN Radler will decide to grace us with his/her presence, I thought I'd throw up these pictures our girlfreind took. She did a great job!! There are over 100, but I'm going to try and just put up a few samples....

Cute Couple huh?
I LOVE this one!!

I think I win....barely...

Kisses!

Heart


Sleeping Beauty

What's in my belly Big Happy?

Look! BH is camoflauged!

Everyone looks good in black!
Belly

He makes me laugh...all the time

There's a baby in there...
Radler come out!! Everyone wants to meet you!! Don't worry, everyone. We'll keep you informed and you'll know AS SOON as Radler makes his/her grand appearance.
Hugs and loves, Danielle and Juddy

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are stunning! come on out, Radler! we want to meet you! xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful you guys! We're so excited for you and can't wait to meet Radler!

    Love, Chris and Amy

    ReplyDelete